ABS : Membership Information
All new ABS members will receive
- Bi-monthly Bulletin Every other month you’ll receive a copy of the ABS Bulletin which includes educational articles, Society News and Updates, Show Reports along with listings of key contacts, judges, local affiliated clubs and our Show Calendar.
- Breeder Listing Find local breeders with budgies for sale or sell your excess birds through our “Breeder List”, listed in the bulletin. Only $20 per year.
- Band Your Budgies ABS closed bands and keep accurate records of age and pedigree.
- Education ABS publications and educational programs and seminars held at our annual convention, “The All American” and other major shows around the country.
- Access to Books Videos, and other “budgie” products and accessories in the ABS Products Division.
And if you are interested in exhibiting
- Exhibit your budgerigars at many ABS affiliated shows throughout the USA.
- Graded advancement for exhibition based on experience and success. Novice, Intermediate and Champion Divisions.
- Junior division for our younger members.
- Special division for the rare varieties.
- Registration system for winning birds.
- Exhibitor-of-the-Year competition in all divisions.
- ABS awards and rosettes at all affiliated shows.
- A highly qualified, experienced panel of judges.
Mail the completed application and payment to:
1407 Southport Road
Mount Pleasant, TN 38474-1987